TuSimple is dedicated to provide the best autonomous driving solution for commercial trucks.
Our mission is to transform the way people see transportation and make it safer, more reliable, and more efficient. While serving two of the world’s biggest markets, China and The United States. We’re looking for smart and entrepreneurial people to join the world’s leading autonomous driving research and engineering team. Please note in your resume after your name if you apply for the full-time or Intern
We are seeking a talented research engineer with experience in robotics and computer vision.
Join the mapping team to help build high-precision 3D maps for autonomous driving from a variety of sensor data inputs. The responsibilities of this role are:
● Design and implement mapping algorithms based on LiDAR, vision, GPS, and IMU data.
● Research on topics such as: 3D computer vision, point cloud processing, and sensor fusion.
● Implement novel technologies as a part of an agile team.multiple view geometry,
● PhD or MS in Robotics, Computer Science, ECE or a related field.
● At least 2 years of working or research experience (excluding course project) in lidar point cloud processing or computer vision.
● At least one year experience with SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping).
● Familiar with sensor fusion algorithm.
● Proficiency with C++ or Python.
● A basic understanding of how sensors work.
● Experience with HD maps or GIS (Geographic Information System)
● Related experience in autonomous driving
● Experience in ROS, PCL, OpenCV
● Experience in deep learning (MXNet preferred)
● Proficiency with Linux
● Strong publication record
● Work with world class AI engineers
● Competitive salary and benefits
● Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
● Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
● Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
● Weekly team happy hour
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in
employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national
origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion
practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.