TuSimple is dedicated to providing the best solution for autonomous driving. Our mission is to transform the way people see transportation and make it safer, more reliable, and more efficient.
We’re looking for smart and entrepreneurial people to join the world’s leading scientists and researchers team.
- Assist in monitoring TuSimple’s social media websites and post articles on WeChat, LinkedIn, etc.
- Reach out to the press and tech media in the U.S. to increase media exposure
- Industry conference planning and communication
- Communicate and coordinate with the headquarter in China
- Prepare publicity materials and manage news releases and videos on social media platforms
- Organize campus recruitment events. Help build company’s brand
- Coordinate legislative efforts by working with state, local, and federal governments as well as the media.
- Help meet legislative goals by working with government agencies
- 2+ years experience in this field
- Strong network in U.S. media, prior work experience in tech media, is highly preferred
- Bachelor degree or above in related academic programs. Degree in Marketing, Communication or Public Policy is a plus
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in enterprise brand-building using social media platforms, like WeChat public platform, Weibo and YouTube, etc.
- Prior experience in operating and maintaining company official accounts
Expertise in graphic design, webpage design, copy write
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.