TuSimple is dedicated to provide the best autonomous driving solution for commercial trucks.
Our mission is to transform the way people see transportation and make it safer, more reliable, and more efficient. While serving two of the world’s biggest markets, China and The United States. We’re looking for smart and entrepreneurial people to join the world’s leading autonomous driving research and engineering team.
Please note in your resume after your name if you apply for the full-time or Intern
As a research engineer, you will utilize your expertise in the field of robotics, computer vision, deep learning and AI to some of the most challenging problems in autonomous driving. Working at TuSimple, you will innovate with engineers at the top of their fields in sensor fusion and machine learning. You will be creating new technologies through software development that integrate your expertise in these areas to enable the vehicle to accurately perceive and react to its surrounding environment. You will write algorithms to evaluate, design and implement algorithms to test the vehicle based on sensor perception, avoiding obstacles such as pedestrians and cars.
● Design and implement perception algorithms based on lidar or with radar sensors.
● Research on topics such as: object detection, tracking, classification and sensor fusion.
● Implement novel technologies as a part of an agile team.
● PhD or MS in Robotics, Computer Science, ECE or a related field.
● At least 2 years of research experience (excluding course project) in lidar point cloud processing or computer vision.
● At least one year experience with object detection, recognition or tracking.
● Proficiency with C++ or Python.
● A basic understanding of how sensors work.
● Related experience in autonomous driving
● Experience in ROS, PCL
● Proficiency with Linux
● Strong publication record
● Work with world class AI engineers
● Competitive salary and benefits
● Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
● Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
● Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
● Weekly team happy hour
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in
employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national
origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion
practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.