TuSimple, is an AI startup dedicated to the R&D of autonomous driving technology solutions and applications. Founded 2015, the company offers a low-cost, commercially available, self-driving solution based on computer vision. Our goal is L4-level (SAE) autopilot trucks for highways.
Our engineering and business teams are based in Beijing, China and our lab team is based in San Diego, U.S.
We are always looking out for smart and entrepreneurial talents!
You will be developing a high-performance and realistic simulation platform for autonomous vehicle system.
- Simulate different types of vehicle dynamics by using both mathematical models and physics engine
- Implement low level controllers and sensors for multiple vehicle agents
- Design 3D road model for simulation
- Help developing motion planning algorithm for different types of agents
- MS in related academic program or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent programming experience in AT LEAST ONE of the following programming languages: C, C++, Python
- Familiar with ROS
- Strong physics and/or vehicle dynamics background
- Experience with one or more 3D simulation packages or game engine such as: Unity, Gazebo, V-rep, PreScan, etc.
- Experience in Physics Engine
- Experience in game development
- Experience in computer graphics
- Knowledge on motion planning
- Knowledge on control system
Work with world class AI Engineers
Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
Competitive salary and benefits
Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
Weekly team happy hour
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.