TuSimple is dedicated to providing the best solution for autonomous driving. Our mission is to transform the way people see transportation and make it safer, more reliable, and more efficient.
We’re looking for smart and entrepreneurial people to join the world’s leading scientists and researchers team.
1. Participate autonomous driving projects. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
2. Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
3. Maintain communication for all project stakeholders.
4. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
1. Bachelor degree or above in relevant majors.
2. Two years relevant experience.
3. Actual implementation experience in Software engineering methodology (Gantt chart, Scrum framework, Agile development).
4. Good reading and writing skills in Chinese and English.
1. Strong internal and external communication and coordination ability; strong stress tolerance
2. Familiar with software engineering or system engineering methodology and having practical experience
3. Strong organization and coordination capacity and planning and execution ability
4. Strong logical thinking ability
5. Good language organization ability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.