TuSimple is dedicated to providing the best solution for autonomous driving. Our mission is to transform the way people see transportation and make it safer, more reliable, and more efficient.
- Responsible for processing purchase requests and placing orders with suppliers
- Maintain records of purchase requests, purchase orders and bills in company’s system
- Negotiate pricing and other supply terms with vendors
- Ensure the adherence to company’s purchasing policies and procedures
- Maintain the vendor relationship to ensure continuity of supply
- Other administrative support tasks as assigned
- BA degree in a related field
- 0-2 years of experience in Purchasing/Supply Management
- Bilingual in Chinese is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with departments across functional boundaries.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills, with ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thorough working knowledge of all Microsoft applications including Gmail, Word, Excel
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.