TuSimple is dedicated to providing the best solutions for autonomous driving. Our mission is to transform the way people see transportation and make it safer, more reliable, and more efficient.
We are looking for a talented mechanical engineer with experience in vehicle structure design, vehicle hardware improvement and maintenance, vehicle refitting, cooling system design, individual tools design and DIY.
- Design and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to ensure safety and reliability
- Design, manufacture, test and evaluate customized mechanical products such as machine (computer, power supply, sensors) case and cooling system
- Measure the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
- Ensure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
- M.S. or PhD in Mechanical Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering
- Hands-on experience in designing and debugging mechanical products
- Have experience in environmental constraints (temp, humidity and vibration), regulatory compliance and product debugging (EMC/EMI, ESD, transients, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a valid driver license
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.