- Work closely with dedicated algorithm developer, game artist and QA tester to develop a testing focused simulator for autonomous vehicle using game engine
- Design simulator architecture and corresponding test cases to meet requirements from different modules such as control system, motion planning and perception.
- Ensure test cases are efficiently integrated into the game engine while preserving artistic integrity, accurate results and high performance
- 5+ years’ experience in game programming role.
- Solid understanding of all aspects of game programming from physics to networking to graphics.
- Proven experience with at least one popular game engine (e.g. Unity 3D, Unreal, Construct 2, CRYENGINE, GameMaker Studio)
- Demonstrated proficiency in C/C++, C# or python
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Experience with other aspects of game development such as Object Management, Gameplay Programming and AI Design