Tusimple is dedicated to providing the best solutions for autonomous driving. Our mission is to transform the way people see transportation and make it safer, more reliable, and more efficient.
- Daily truck inspections and maintenance
- Interior and exterior equipment retrofitting associated with the installation or modification of cabling, wiring, optical devices and electronic devices for truck or semi-tractor
- Closely working with our R&D team, especially with the Mechanical Engineer, doing the lab bench work of prototype system assembly, repair, etc.
- Ability to know automotive technician standards about suggest and require.
- Ability to use automotive technician measuring devices.
- Ability to recognize automotive technician safety concerns.
- Competent with hand tools: wrenches, pliers, drivers, torque wrench, wire
- cutter, wire crimpers, etc.
- Competent with power tools: drill press, drill, grinder, and other pneumatic
- Knowledge of and use of DMM for cable and wire troubleshooting
- Previous experience working on large vehicles (class 8 tractors or similar).
- Knowledgeable with automotive industry standards for wiring and cabling;
- power and ground distribution.
- Able to fabricate custom interior panels to match or replace factory panels.
- Able to lift 25 lbs
- Able to remove and install vehicle large accessories. I.E. seats, mirrors,
- paneling, or other covers.
- Able to easily climb in and out of vehicles.
- Able to work off a ladder safely.
- Able to read and follow installation documentation or assembly drawings.
- High school diploma or GED
- Bonus point:
- Experienced CDL driver or having Class B Driver License
- Able to work weekends/overtime as needed
- Work with world class AI and Autonomous Driving Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.