SOFTWARE VERIFICATION ENGINEER
Do you like discovering how far you can push new things? Do you like testing the limits? We're forming an autonomous truck software verification team and we're looking for energetic and innovative engineers who will verify Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning based solutions to deliver freight safely in autonomous driving trucks by verifying all the software required to make it happen.
- Design and write test scenarios to verify self-driving system.
- Verify all the layers of software modules including HMI.
- Verify dynamic and continuously improving software development and integration infrastructures.
- Perform testing and enable automation to maximize output.
- Triage and diagnose test results to improve stability.
- Generate verification reports and be able to analyze and discuss, in depth, the results with the software development team.
- Collaborate and participate in software development by bringing verification expertise.
- Manage database to track known issues.
- Constantly communicate with the team.
- Exhibit a drive and determination to solve problems and continuously strive for improvement.
- Master in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or comparable engineering degrees. or B.S. with minimum 2 years of experience in related fields.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Ownership and ability to track and close out issues.
- Machine Learning, Algorithms, Database, Analytics, and Statistics domain knowledge preferred.
- Programming skills in Python, Java, MATLAB, SQL desirable.