TuSimple, is an AI startup dedicated to the R&D of autonomous driving technology solutions and applications. Founded 2015, the company offers a low-cost, commercially available, self-driving solution based on computer vision. Our goal is L4-level (SAE) autopilot trucks for highways.
Role : Information Technology Engineer
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Install, configure manage and test all IT and electronic devices.
- Administrate network appliances and devices, such as switches, wireless , AP points, and routers.
- Work alongside operation and engineering teams to develop new policies and technologies.
- Research for solutions based on hardware and software to meet project's aims and goals..
- Update our knowledge base systems with new solutions that you will be able to architect and improve.
- 3+ years’ experience in IT or combination of education and experience required
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and preferably Chinese
- Team oriented, but also be able to work independently
- Strong fundamental networking knowledge including IP addressing, DHCP, basic physical and logical network topology
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues, and to conduct Wi-Fi setup
- Knowledgeable in building computers
- Linux experience
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.