TuSimple is dedicated to providing the best solutions for autonomous driving. Our mission is to transform the way people see transportation and make it safer, more reliable, and more efficient.
We are looking for marketing manager with experience in trade show exhibition and conference exhibition affairs.
- Create and communicate company messaging via website, email blast,
events, video, social media and other marketing materials
- Develop frequent content updates through the appropriate social
- Organize trade show exhibition, conference exhibition affairs
- Vendor sourcing and management, project plan, event show
ﬂow, promotion and registration, on-site management
- Work collaboratively with Product and Business Development and
other cross-functional teams on the development of product launch activities,
press releases, and marketing materials
- Promote and coordinate pre to post trade show event
marketing, facilitate lead funneling, collect post-event feedback and
develop post event reports and analysis
- Coordinate with PR agencies and advertising companies to deliver
- Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current
and existing products/services
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing, public relations, or trade show
- Experience in automotive, logistics, or autonomous driving
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies
in design, production, marketing etc.
- Travel up to 30%
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.