TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, TuSimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
Human Resources Specialist
● Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
● Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
● Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
● Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
● Strategic development skills to develop and evaluate onboarding plans.
● Payroll related tasks.
● Participating in performance evaluation processes.
● Composure and confidentiality required to handle disciplinary and grievance issues.
● Careful monitoring and review of employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
● BS/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field.
● Successful work experience as a Human Resources specialist, officer, administrator or in other HR-related positions.
● Strong working knowledge of HR functions and procedures (e.g. pay and benefits, recruitment, training, and development).
● Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
● Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
● Bilingual in English and Chinese
● Preferred experience in the high tech industry e.g. Computer Science / Artificial Intelligence, or related fields
● Competitive salary and benefits
● Bonus/paid vacations/insurance
● Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
● Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
● Weekly team happy hour
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.