TuSimple is dedicated to providing the best solution for autonomous driving. Our mission is to transform the way people see transportation and make it safer, more reliable, and more efficient.
- Conduct market research on competitors and potential clients
- Establish business relations, outreaching to potential clients
- Formulate business development plans and strategies
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing partners
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Drive monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting, variance analyses, and budgeting for the business unit
- Lead in streamlining and improving the financial planning processes and tools, as well as identifying and driving new relevant corporate related metrics.
- Handle pricing, income projection and other finance responsibilities
- BS/BA in accounting or finance, MBA preferred
- 2+ Experience in logistics, automotive, or autonomous driving industry
- Advanced experience in Excel and financial modeling
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient English skills in both oral and written
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.