TuSimple is dedicated to providing the best solutions for autonomous driving. Our mission is to transform the way people see transportation and make it safer, more reliable, and more efficient.
We are looking for talented sensor engineers with experience in various sensors and robot operating system (ROS). You will be working to develop, address and resolve complex challenges encountered in the process of developing, maintaining and updating our software and hardware platforms.
- Work with sensors including Camera, 3D Lidar, 2D Lidar, Radar, GPS/IMU, CAN
- Create sensors’ performance libraries, APIs, SDK and ROS driver
- Design, development, integration, and test of autonomous compute and sensing hardware
- Develop, integrate, maintain, debug and test sensor system performance (stability, scalability, optimization, etc.)
- Sensor troubleshooting
- M.S. or PhD in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
- Experience in developing sensors (Camera, Radar, 3D Lidar, 2D Lidar, GPS/IMU) fusion frameworks
- Experience in Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Proficiency in C++ and/or Python
- Experience in Ubuntu
- Have a valid driver license
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.