TuSimple is dedicated to providing the best solution for autonomous driving. Our mission is to transform the way people see transportation and make it safer, more reliable, and more efficient.
- Conduct market research on competitors and potential clients
- Assist to establish business relations, outreaching to potential clients
- Assist to formulate business development plans and strategies
- Schedule and organize conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Assist in pricing, income projection and other finance responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in logistics, automotive, autonomous driving is a plus
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.